Horizon is looking for a Senior Project Engineer for its project department. The applicant should have good project management knowledge as well as strong interpersonal skills.
He needs to be well-versed in working with grant-giving institutions (e.g., KIK Fund) and have substantial experience doing so.
He shall be responsible for assisting the Project Head in monitoring & controlling the progress of the project, safety performance, quality, budget, schedules, and any changes that call for contract adjustments and procedures.
Specific responsibilities of the Senior Project Engineer include: –
- Developing a Scope of Work for internal initiatives related to compliance with safety, Energy Efficiency, and environmental regulations.
- Handover from proposals, project initiation, and team mobilization of the Project.
- Management of the work scope and the Change Management Process.
- Monitoring, reporting, and controlling project cost and schedule through all phases of the Project.
- Reporting of the Project
- Administering the project in accordance with the requirements of the Contract and the Project Administration procedures.
- Managing the interface with funding institutions
- Managing the interfaces with the stakeholders and within the project team.
- Managing the project turnover, lessons learned, and project closeout.
Engineering graduate having 8 – 12 years of experience with knowledge of project management, which can be broken down into four core competencies: managing time, cost, scope, and quality.
It would be desirable to have experience working with various governmental and regulatory agencies.
Working knowledge of AutoCAD, MS Project, MS Word & Excel is required.
A certificate in Project Management is preferred.